BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 6, 2022

Took a Break..

I had alot of things going on since my last blog entry.. one of my friends, who had cancer died.. and then I got sick.. so basically I havent been doing too much here.. some reading.. sales stuff on eBay and crocheting some towels.. that basically it.. 

Plan to do some blog entries tonight to come out this week and weekend.. hopefully get my towel pictures done this week too.. I won some buttons on TraderKat that went really nice with the two sets I just finished tonight.. 

I want to start some summer baby items.. hopefully will pull patterns and yarn this weekend.. I found some really nice flowers to put on baby dresses and sandals.. and also listed a bunch of fabric flowers on Facebook that are too large for what I like to make.. a few pictures below.. plus a link to the pictures on Facebook. Below are some of the flowers.. plus alot more.. the link on Facebook is HERE!!





No comments: