BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 13, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things.. part one


All my friends will tell you that I have been an avid reader since early childhood.. I have books all over my house.. I think I like reading even more than crocheting.. smile.. 


16144858One of my online things I do is keep track of the books that I read.. I use Goodreads to do this.. not only does it help me keep track of what I read and how many books in a year I have read, but also since I often get books from friends, used book stores, and places like yard sales, Goodwill, Amvets and The Salvation Army, I never know if a book I read is part of a series.. sure helps me find books to read.. 

Lately I have been adding alot of nonfiction books to my reading list.. such as Crochet with Style
Ten Hills Farm: The Forgotten History of Slavery in the North,   How To Show & Sell Your Crafts, and am currently reading The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution.  So what do these 4 books have in common.. well.. they all caught my eye while at our local libraries.. I remember too well how nice it was just to hang out at the library and just look at books on the shelves for reading material.. sometimes I just love to do that.. 

No comments: