BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Been a long time.. and St Patrick Towels

Just been focusing on making items, putting things up for sale on Facebook, Ebay and Listia.. I also been focusing on taking pictures of items for sale.. often using the scanner which takes alot of time.. so that is why I havent been here.. smile.. 

I will be putting up some of the items I have made today, starting with my St. Patty Towels.. I only could find these.. as I didnt get out in time before they sold out everywhere.. you can order these for $2.75.

I didnt put up the Dark Shamrock with the Shamrock buttons.. I have two available.. just send me a message.

White Shamrock
https://www.etsy.com/listing/223811029/st-patty-hanging-towel-white-shamrock?


Dark Shamrock with white buttton


No comments: