BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

First Snowfall of the Year





Well.. we got our first snowfall.. not too bad.. pretty as a picture.. smile.. nice to just sit at home.. drink coffee and do some stuff around here.. We got just enough to make it pretty.. but not enough to make it horrible.. cant complain..

I am working on newborn teddy bear slippers, two pairs of them for an order.. I got them almost done.. have one more head to attach and do the eyes and noses.. and I will be done.. should have pictures by Friday.. then off to 2 pairs of cupcake slippers for toddlers.. Guess this year is a slipper year for me.. lol.

So what are your plans for Thanksgiving?? We are heading to my best friend's house for dinner.. we do that almost every year.. nice to spend time with friends for the holiday.. and she cooks a nice meal too.. grin.. anyways.. time to head off to get my computer work done.. then crochet..


No comments: