BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Finished the Newborn Teddy Bear Slippers

I did plan on putting these up on Friday.. but somehow I never got time.. was busy both Thanksgiving Day and Friday with spending time with friends and alot of running around on Friday.. I thought I better get this done today..
I made these with pompadour baby yarn, which has a sheen to it.. these will last awhile.. as this is a sturdy yarn.. these particular ones are Newborn, up to 6 months.. a bit hard to do the heads.. since they are small.. but they are cute as can be.. smile.. here are close ups of both pairs..


I am now working on two pairs of Toddler cupcake slippers.. almost got the first one done.. pictures soon..  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Beautiful !!!

Colleen