BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Guess I spoke too soon!

Right after I sent my update yesterday.. it got dark and started raining.. then thundering, lightning, and got really windy.. I was in Grand Island.. and had my car parked in the driveway.. and we hear a loud crash.. looked out and the tree outside came down.. missing my car by inches.. I literally mean inches.. if my car was  just a little more down the driveway.. I wouldnt be driving ANYWHERE!!

Here are some pictures so you can see how bad. In the first picture.. you can see the outline of where my car was.. that open spot is where my car was..
Closeup of the main tree branch
More branches

This is where it came down from.. 

2 comments:

Brad said...

WOW, how crazy was that... glad all is ok though.

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Me too.. I really would have been upset if my car got it..