BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St.Patrick's Day (and Happy Birthday to my son)


Happy St Patrick's Day.. it is a very special holiday to me.. not because I am Irish.. but because it is the birthday of my son, Charlie.. he turned 35 today.. smile. I really hope he has a wonderful birthday!!

Anyways.. I am a bit overwhelmed this weekend.. .with having two stores (one for clearing my house of items I am not using) and one for the handcrocheted items on Etsy.. plus a blog, and currently doing a house sitting.. I am certainly falling behind.. with everything.. and tired as heck.. I have a bunch of orders to do.. a pair of slippers that is alot harder than it looked originally.. a pair of sneaker slippers, towels.. and a order via my Treasury on Etsy.. That is along with packing a ton of orders via Ebay, Etsy, and Listia.. LOL.. cant say I am bored..

No comments: