BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF.. well to some people..

SI am not one of those people who love the weekends.. for me the weekends are usually more busier than the weekdays.. just like this weekend.. anyways.. I wanted to tell you about this blog I  just found.. it is called This Girl Cooks.. and I have to say there are some of the tastiest sounding recipes I have seen in a while.. esp the soups I found here..

With a few changes to her Crockpot Creamy Mexican Chicken Soup.. I am sure I will love this.. I will probably replace the jalapeno peppers with something less hotter.. I also want to try the Spicy Sweet Potato and Bacon Chowder and Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup.. Still cold enough to enjoy these.. actually have snow today.. 

Today I plan on catching up with blogs for here.. smile.. hope you like these recipes I found.. 


No comments: