BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday Special

Had a nice day yesterday.. met up with my friend, Grace at Applebees for lunch. I will be making a Star Bunting for her and met up with her to get the yarn she picked out.. she got Baby Econo yarn in a variegated blue green blend.. called Swim Multi.. figure if I double it and use a larger needle, it will be baby size.. smile.. the pattern is for doll size (18 inches long).. since she wants newborn, I should have it around 20 inches long..

Then after I left her.. I hit the hair dresser.. and got a very needed haircut.. stopped at Dollar Tree and Dollar General for Valentine Towels.. and found some nice ones at Dollar General.. hope to get them up and done by the end of this month..

Currently I am working on finished the Knit Look slippers.. got the slipper part done, now working on the edging.. pictures in a day or so..

No comments: