BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 2, 2022

I cant believe it has been a whole month..

 I will tell you.. moving is for the birds.. I hate moving.. I plan to stay here until I die.. lol.. anyways.. I spend most of September, by finished moving.. and trying to find places for everything.. going from a house to a senior apartment is rather interesting.. but I love my new place..


I already made changes.. since my original photos.. but I will put what I have so far.. This is from my windows.. it is like looking at my own personal garden with none of the work.. lol.. 




The kitchen is smaller than my old place.. but has more cupboards.. and also just outside the kitchen is 2 large cabinets.. one with shelves.. and one that is both a coatrack and a storage area for my cleaning supplies. In all.. I am quite happy with it.. 

No comments: