BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Books I read in September

I did a lot of reading this month, since I was doing a challenge for The Trevor Project.. I think I read 3 times the amount I needed.. I have listed links to the Goodreads links for each book so you can check them out.. if I have a copy for sale.. I also linked it to the sale.

Orchard Valley Brides: Norah\Lone Star Lovin' (Orchard Valley #3-4) by Debbie Macomber 

I do love Macomber.. I got the first book somewhere lost in my books.. lol.. I eventually will find it.. 

Naked in Death (In Death #1) by J.D. Robb

I started reading these out of order so now I am trying to read them in order.. or some kind of order.. I really like this series.. combination of futuristic, romance and detective

I have this book up for sale on eBay.. 

The Wives by Tarryn Fisher

This book took me by surprised.. I started reading it just to read it and get done.. and found out it was an incredibly great book.. I couldnt put it down until I finished it.. was up quite late on this one.. I also have this up for sale on eBay.

Sphere by Michael Crichton

This was another great book.. only took me two days to finish it.. because the book was so worn.. I decided to put it up on TraderKat

Glory in Death (In Death #2) by J.D. Robb
Book 2 of the In Death series..  This book is also up for sale on eBay.

Judgment in Death (In Death #11) by J.D. Robb

Another book in the In Death series.. I have this up for sale on eBay

I read thru this to see if there was any patterns that I wanted to make.. 






No comments: