BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Instagram...

Things are going slowly here.. moving fast really put my sales at a halt.. Hopefully by the end of the month I should be back doing more and more sales.. Currently I am focusing on my Bonanza store and TraderKat.. I got my hanging towels moved over here so I can focus on sales.. and TraderKat (even with the problems it is currently having) gets my books I am reading and putting some of my handcrocheted items up there.. 

I am looking forward to getting my baby yarn from my old place as I want to start making baby items again.. I just love making them.. so hopefully soon you will see more items up for sale.. 

I am starting to use my Instagram account.. for all my sales.. so check it out.. there will be more and more added as time goes on.. Please follow me there. I would appreciate it.

https://www.instagram.com/catsmeowcrochet/

No comments: