BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Books I read in July

I actually got alot of reading done.. mostly books that I have in my place.. so I will probably be putting up alot of these books either on TraderKat or eBay.. 

The Collector by Nora Roberts 

This book was very good.. Kept my interest until the end. It is up on TraderKat

https://www.traderkat.com/auction/the-collector-by-nora-roberts-paperback

Thursdays at Eight by Debbie Macomber

I had the book but it went missing during my move, so I finished it via the library.

Another book that was really good.  She is one of my favorite authors

Compound Fractures  (Alan Gregory #20) by Stephen White

Last book of the series.. read it out of order

Burn Marks (V.I. Warshawski #6) by Sara Paretsky

I rather like this series.. found this book in my packed books.. 


No comments: