BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 24, 2022

Still Doing Final Sales - TraderKat

Some of my items already have been moved to TraderKat.. you can check out there for items to bid on for Free (if you join TraderKat.. TraderKat is small.. and everyone is friendly.. so you can join the groups on Facebook and request items.. I prefer selling on this site.. as I know the people who buy from me.. and who I buy from.. they do try to do special requests.. These are some of the items I have up on TraderKat.. ending soon.. all with free shipping.. you can always sell some of your items there for more points or just buy some.. Many of my items will not be  up long.. seriously cleaning out.. 

Ends 6/26

Truly Madly Guilty - Mass Market Paperback By Moriarty, Liane
https://www.traderkat.com/auction/truly-madly-guilty-mass-market-paperback-by-moriarty-liane

City of Saviors (Detective Elouise Norton #4) by Rachel Howzell
https://www.traderkat.com/auction/city-of-saviors-detective-elouise-norton-4-by-rachel-howzell

Ends 6/30

No comments: