BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Yummy Arts.. nice place for bakers

 I




I was asked to do a blog entry for this site by my friend, Regina.. wasnt sure if this was something I could do, cos baking and I just dont mesh.. lol.. but I now alot of people just love to cook and bake and make fancy desserts.. so here I am.. 

This is a community of people who love cake decorating.  It has step by step videos, forums to talk to others who like to decorate, library of information, and even recipes.. 

It also has a section for candy making.. now 30 years ago I would have liked that.. as I took a candy making class with my mom.. we both used to make all the holiday candy.. but I havent done that in a really long time.. 

So if this is your thing.. go and check it out.. https://www.yummyarts.com/members/

No comments: