BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 12, 2019

The last of the Halloween towel designs are now up..


I have been so busy.. along with sick with a nasty cold.. so I havent had time to get my new towels up or send the ads out.. so working today to get my stuff done.. Do check them out.. thanks. 

These are the last of the Halloween ones I will get done this year.. I have alot of orders.. plus it is time to focus on Thanksgiving towels.. lol.. 

Halloween Pets Hanging Towel - Black Trim – 2 available, $3.25 each
Cats and dogs all dressed up for Halloween.. so cute.. this terrycloth hanging towel will look so cute in your kitchen or as a gift.. topped in grey yarn with a black trim.. and a round black button.
Halloween Pets Hanging Towel - Orange Trim – 2 available, $3.25 each
Cats and dogs all dressed up for Halloween.. so cute.. this terrycloth hanging towel will look so cute in your kitchen or as a gift.. topped in grey yarn with an orange trim.. and a round jack o lantern button.

No comments: