BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sachets


Currently I just finished a large order of these.. she ordered 8 of them.. here is one that I made previously.

These make wonderful small gifts for a friend, coworker, babysitter, mail lady, pet sitter, teacher. These would also make wonderful gifts for showers, weddings.. I give special prices for large orders.. Email me for info.. and request a custom order. You can also order bulk orders on here:



These sachets are 3 - 4 inches in width and are crocheted either with Simply Soft or a glitter yarn.. You get to pick your color and your hanger.. all mine are edged in white.. unless you request a custom order..

I got some organic lavender and peppermint leaves at the Co-op to fill these.. and it smells heavenly..

I also have scented oils.. lilac, Jasmine and Apples and Cinnamon. You can also get plain cotton to add your own scent.

No comments: