BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 14, 2019

Freebies..

Every month I will be listing one or two items -- either listing a freebie or sale item for the month.. this will be between now and Christmas.. well.. almost Christmas.. this is to help me figure out my Christmas orders as well as give you a bonus for buying early.. Hope you enjoy them.


For now until Oct. 31.. you can get free.. a Christmas Star Ornament
you can get one ornament with any order.. This is crocheted either with glitter yarn or Simply Soft. I will try to give you the color you wish. Please let me know what color(s) you want.

Please include in your order. Also do not order by itself or more than one as I will cancel the order. If you wish to order more than one.. let me know and I will make a custom order for you.. the cost will be $.50 each and you must also order another item to get this special.

No comments: