BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 25, 2015

More Fall and Thanksgiving Hanging Towels

I finished a bunch of towels and finally got the pictures done.. most of my time has been focused on crocheting.. since I am starting to get my fall/winter rush.. hence why I am not taking any more custom orders between now and Christmas..

Thanksgiving -- Give Thanks Fox
Perfect for an animal lover, rustic style kitchen, this Thanksgiving hanging towel has a cute fox on the front with a pumpkin, and is topped with Gold yarn, and edged in variegated fall colors with a rust color button.
Give Thanks (with Acorns) Thanksgiving
Add some Thanksgiving towels to your kitchen.. this towel is topped with off white yarn and edged with a rust brown matching the color in the towel.  The button is a birdie, also rust in color.
Autumn Beauty
Add some Fall color to your kitchen with this hanging towel.. It is topped with off white and edged with dark orange, with an orange button.

No comments: