BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Life Gets Busier and Busier..

It is getting to that time of year again.. when I have to start cutting back on things.. trying to decide on what..

I decided Listia is going to be drastically cut back.. maybe once or twice a month I will put things up.. and none of them will be for handcrocheted items.. just too many items.. and I really need to cut back on this..

Ebay -- well.. I will continue to put up the items listed.. and one or two new items per week.. depending on if the sales keep going..

My crochet.. well.. of course that is my number one.. but I will have to currently not take any new orders.. maybe starting in November again.. I think I have enough to keep me busy for the next few months.. with a craft show and all the orders I have..

Fall is here... and it is getting colder so we have to start with the fall cleaning and packing up for the winter.. all that takes time.. and energy.. both I seem to have less and less of as I get older.

No comments: