BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 11, 2015

KrissKross Dishclothes

I have been working on making a few dishclothes to put up for sale. just to show other colors besides the navy and white ones I have up on Etsy.

Right now, I am working on KrissKross dishclothes.. I make these in Simply Soft yarn as it feels cottony, but since it is acrylic.. it doesn't fade, shrink, and it also drys really fast.. as compared to cotton..

I can make these in your choice of colors.. if you are wondering what colors I can make.. go to Caron and look at the Colors! You need to check regular Simply Soft, Simply Soft Heathers, Simply Soft Paints or their Jumbo colors..
Here is the Link to Caron:

CARON

I can make these for $1.75 each.. or 10 for $1.50 each.. When you order 10 of similar colors.. you save $.25 per dishcloth.. which is a nice savings.. for more info.. drop me a line at

catsmeowcrochet67 at gmail dot com

No comments: