BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh, busy day..

One of those days I just didnt stop running.. sometimes I really get tired of all that.. lol.. anyways.. I spend the little time I had working on Ebay sales stuff (and my Buy Sell Community store, which I am really behind in).. and got some items out for sale..

In the crocheting front.. I am working on a pair of slippers for an order.. I have made these plenty of time.. one of my customers just love them.. and order them twice a year.. smile.. here are a picture of one of the old pairs I made her..

I also put up some towels yesterday.. and 2 of the sets sold today.. smile. that always makes my day.. Dont know if I will be here tomorrow.. but I do have a write up to make for Monday about an Etsy sale in one of my groups.. I told them I would advertise it for them..


2 comments:

Brenda Snyder said...

I'm glad to know you are working on my favorite slippers. Maybe we can find a way to keep the bottoms from wearing out.

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Actually.. we found a couple of different ideas.. lol!!