BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Am on the mend.. and a special sale at Etsy..

Can say that I am slowly on the mend.. in between being on the nebulizer and taking all those prednisolone.. I have been a bit in a fog and dizzy.. hopefully over the weekend I can totally recover.. am working on a mix of Christmas towels and orders for slippers.. hope to have some pics soon.. you can imagine how behind I am in everything.. trying to keep my head above water.. will be back on some kind of schedule over the weekend.. I hope.. smile..

Just wanted you to know about a special sale I am having at Etsy.. I am having a special sale just for members of The Cats Meow Crochet yahoo group.. Sale starts at midnight tonight and ends at 11 pm on Sat est. To get more info.. please join at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_cats_meow_crafter/


Thank you for checking me out.. and will be back in the game soon..

No comments: