BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Books I read in July and August

 I was just too busy to read much, and didnt do a blog entry.. Summer is my time to go out.. so I dont do as much reading.. I was just too busy to get this done.. so this covers both July and August.


 Germ Warriors: Stories of Men and Women Fighting the World's Worst Plagues by Clint Willis

I do like books like these.. I just dont get alot of them.. this one is really good and up for sale on eBay.


Alan Gregory #12 - Blinded by Stephen White

This is also on eBay.. A series I really like.. 


Avalon #4 - Priestess of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, Diana L. Paxson

This was the last book of the series and the last book by the author before she died.. Paxson had to finish it 


The Dresden Codex #1 - Doomsday Match by Jeff Wheeler

This I downloaded on Amazon.. was free, but the next book in the series isnt in my price range currently.. 


Holly Gibney #1 - The Outsider by Stephen King

I saw the tv series.. so had to read the book.. just as enjoyable.



No comments: