BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 2, 2022

Books I read in August

 I am back to reading alot again.. I try to read every night.. at least for an hour per night.. 

First book I read was V.. by A.C. Crispin.. I saw the TV series many years ago.. and found the book, so read that.. I still have more of the series. hopefully will be finding them too.. this book is up on TraderKat if you are interested in getting it.. 

Then I took out an old favorite of mine, Danielle Steel. Special Delivery
by Danielle Steel
I read that and also put it up on TraderKat.. already gone to its new home.

Then I found a book that someone here was giving away.. so took to read. The Reckoning by John Grisham.  Story was quite interesting.. though it was weird how the author broke it down.. The book was in rough shape.. so not sure if I will offer it up on TraderKat or Listia.. 

I ended the month, finishing this book literally as August ended.. I realized after I started it.. I read the books out of order.. I have the first book too.. if I can find where I put it... it is also not up.. she is one of my favorite authors..

September is turning to be a new month for me.. as I am reading as a fundraiser for a group.. I will have that in my next blog entry.. 

No comments: