BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Books I read in June

As you can see I am really behind.. I moved at the beginning of the month.. things are still all over.. but I am starting to get organized again.. hopefully by August I will be.

I didnt get much reading done in June as I was packing.. but I did finish a couple of books. 

Heart of Texas, Vol. 1: Lonesome Cowboy / Texas Two-Step  (Heart of Texas #1-2)  by Debbie Macomber

I really like Debbie Macomber.. I can say she is one of my favorite authors.. Starting with Cedar Cove.. I am now reading thru a number of her books.  I dont currently have this book up for sale.. not sure yet what I am bringing to my new place.

State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny 

I absolutely recommend this book.. I started reading it. and I couldnt put it down.. I was at the edge of my seat thru the whole book.. 

I am reading more now..reading a Nora Roberts book.. more on that next month.


No comments: