BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 18, 2022

Cant believe it has been 10 days

Well, time sure has been going by fast.. I started PT again.. this time for fibro flareup and Sciatic Nerve pain.. am going for that two days per week.. then on the suggestion of my therapist, I resigned up for the YMCA for water aerobics two evenings a week.. which I love.  The only problem is I am so tired after those, that I end up sleeping away the evenings.. I do a little crocheting and a little sales stuff.. but not much of anything.. once my body adjusts to it.. I am sure I will get more energy.. 

But I really do love doing the water aerobics.. I go to the one in the KenTon area.. which has alot of women my age.. give or take.. we all do the sauna afterwards.. and I shower and come home.. eat a dinner, and that is all I do.. LOL.. 

Am surprised I am still up now.. but I wanted to just update you.. I hope to get more Easter towels up soon.. I have topped a couple.. but they need trim and buttons.. gonna try this weekend.. 

No comments: