BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Michelle's Update


I know that I dont normally talk much.. but just an fyi.. I love crafting.. but my craft supplies are over taking the house.. lol. then recently I saw an ad on Facebook for free craft supplies.. he was just giving them away.. and the containers alone were worth the trip.. so my boyfriend and I went and got as much as we could fit in the car.. alot of it is things I do use or plan on using.. as well as many items already made.. so.. those I will keep.. but the others have to go.. so I will be putting them up on Listia, TraderKat, and eBay to clear out.. probably selling them for a low cost.. so keep watching here.. or follow my group on Facebook.. I put up ads every day for what I have on sale.. Not just craft supplies, but books, home items, baby clothing, adult winter wear.. etc.. 

The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2484372481831557

No comments: