BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 14, 2018

I know it has been a whole month plus sales info

I know it has been a whole month.. I am trying to get both my house and my sales in order.. before the holidays.. plus working to update my computer (was down for like 6 months) with all my files and pictures.. plus working on towels.. and organizing what I want to put up for sale.. all along with fighting a bad case of fatigue.. so.. I am hoping to soon catch up with all this so I can get back to this blog and my sales..

So please keep watching.. cos I will be doing mini sales starting this week.. to both clear out my Ebay store and my Bonanza store (Bonanza is my crocheted items).. these will be one or two day sales just to clear out stock for the holidays.. many of my items would make perfect Xmas gifts for the people who shop Early..

I also will be advertising what is on sales on both Listia and TraderKat.. for the people who do those..

No comments: