BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 27, 2018

Sorry I havent been here..

I have been fighting a bad case of first asthma.. then it went into bronchitis..so I have been doing very little.. I am just starting to feel slightly better.. nothing worse than not being able to breathe comfortably. I have been doing some crocheting.. on an order.. had to frog it all since I didnt like the way it came out.. luckily she is understanding.. (THANKS PAM!!)

I am still trying to get my stuff reorganized so I can start sending ads again.. got most of Ebay and Etsy done.. now working on my Bonanza links.. I lost all my photos that I had scanned and on the computer.. so now am working from scratch.. sigh.. I have a number of crocheted items to take photos of and put up.. hope to get thru this all by the weekend.

I plan on starting to advertise my items more.. the items on Bonanza and Ebay.. I will also have one day specials coming thru my blog.. so keep in touch.. thanks..

No comments: