BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 9, 2018

Got my new computer

Just wasnt a good 4th of July week for me.. first my phone went on the blink.. I can sorta still use it.. but not for all the stuff I need it for.. then my usb drive with all my files broke.. the very next day my computer had the blue screen of death..sigh.. so I lost all my files.. and probably most of my pictures that were scanned.. I had a back up file on My Book.. but had no way to check it.. hence I put most my stores on vacation..

Well.. I got my new computer with Windows 10 today.. and of course, My Book wont connect to Windows 10.. so now in order to get any of the files I have to find a Windows 7 computer to use.. hopefully the library will let me get my stuff there.. and put it in the cloud.. or I will be updating everything from scratch.. I will update you all as I figure all this out..

No comments: