BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 6, 2015

Another cold day here.. and some hot sales to warm you..

This winter isnt quite as bad as last year.. but alot more snow.. and I hate to go out in snow.. so I will be sticking to home as much as I can.. yesterday I got out all my orders.. so I dont have to go out today.. just gonna focus on doing computer work today..

First.. wanted to tell you about a treasury in Etsy I was added to.. they added my catnip cat toys.. which lately I have gotten alot of orders of.. both on Facebook, Etsy, Listia.. and even Ebay.. smile.. am happy about that.. will put the link to the treasury here.. so you can check it out.. These are made as you order.. so they are fresh.. and I make them in your favorite colors.. both with a plain or fun fur edge.. this is one I recently made..

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY3NzQ2MzZ8MjcyNzIyNjY1Mg/buffalove-valentines-treasures

I also got to clear out some of my hanging towels.. so I am offering just until Valentines Day.. a low price for a few of my Fall Towels.. you wont see these prices again.. Any of these below for a low price of $2.25..  If you wish to order these.. please email me at catsmeowcrochet67 at gmail.com. thanks..

Scarecrow Hanging Towel - The towel feels like velour and is topped with an off white topper and edged with a matching brown edging and button. . I can also make one more set of two in your choice of colors.  I have two available..
Fall Leaves Hanging towels - Here is a nice set to decorate your kitchen for the fall.. most of the leaves are trimmed in gold on the towel.. they are identical except for the buttons are slightly different in color..They are topped with a off white topper with rust edging and leaf buttons. I am willing to break them up.. if you want just one.. please let me know which one you want, if you order just one. .

Pumpkin Soup Hanging Towels - Got a friend who loves to cook.. here is a nice idea for a gift.. add this towel (which the recipe on it).. add all the items to make the soup.. and just put in a nice basket.. with a nice loaf of bread and some butter.. and you got the perfect housewarming gift for these cold winter days..

The towel is topped with a off white topper edged in rust yarn, with a rust button that looks like wood, and I have two available..

No comments: