BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Shout Out!! - crochethappy.com

My Shout-Out for today actually came to me as a link on Facebook.. smile.. She has a Facebook page that reminded me that National I Love Yarn Day is coming.. and perfect for me to discuss on my Blog.. grin..

I really like her page.. I have gotten some good ideas there.. along with some patterns that I might end up buying and making for sale.. grin.. Anyways.. they were discussing a link in to National I Love Yarn Day.. so decided to tell you all about it so you can go and link up too.. go ahead.. I am sure you will love her page as much as me.. and while you are at it.. if you see any good patterns there that would be something for me to make.. let me know.. smile.. Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Shout Out, Michelle!
Love your Halloween Towels!...Happy Hookin!