BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am a bit new at this.. but I figure it was time to start this.. smile.. and discuss my stores, my projects, and many other things here.. I hope you like this..

My first one should be about me.. I just retired a couple of years ago from working as a Vet Tech and Petsitter, as I just couldnt do the work anymore.. Then I had to decide what to do with myself.. cos I am not very senior.. smile.. Since I have been crocheting for years and often sold my items via craft shows, I decided to open my own store and website online.. to sell the items I am making. my first attempt was thru Buy Sell Community http://www.buysellcommunity.com/store/Catsmeowcrochet/.. Here I listed the items I made that were available for sale.. smile.. guess you can check that out first.. will be back later with more info..

No comments: