BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Special Sale!

I think that I would like to do a special sale once or twice a month..  Just on my blog.. I would take one item and put it up for sale for 50% off.. or free shipping.. and of course it would be first come, first serve.. and the item would only sell via Etsy..

You can pick one of my clearance items and only one person can win this..).. you just order the item.. and if you are the first.. you will get a refund of half your money.. or your shipping.. which ever is the lowest..

To get directly to my clearance rack.. CLICK HERE..

Items will be added the day before the sale.. and this starts on July 18... so either July 18 or 19th.. there will be a blog entry inviting you to the sale..

Clipart from PageResource.com

No comments: