BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Acrylic Dishclothes!!

I am now adding a number of Dishclothes to Etsy.. some already have been discussed.. and just wanted to show you a couple more..

I will list both what I have made and the link to where the pattern is.. So far you have seen:

Bands of Lace Dishclothes -

I have been making these for awhile.. and these are actually one of my more popular ones..

You can find the pattern listed HERE!

You can order these on Etsy HERE!
Shell Stitch Pattern..

Pattern was listed in my blog HERE!!

You can order them on Etsy HERE!

V Stitch Pattern:

Pattern was listed on my blog HERE!

Didnt use a pattern online.. made up my own.. pattern listed on the blog link.

You can order them on Etsy HERE!


Basketweave Pattern:

You can see the pattern HERE:

You can order these on Etsy HERE!

I will list more tomorrow.. smile. thanks for checking this out!




No comments: