BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Michelle's Crazy Update

Our car completely broke down.. sigh.. not a good time for it (not that is ever a good time). We paid to see if it was fixable.. but not worth it.. thanks to a neighbor.. we managed to at least get it running to get around locally.. it overheats if we drive it more than 5 or 6 blocks.. sigh.. So that limited me to depend on rides for anything I needed, which I did get some.. thankfully.. so now we are looking for a different car.. more time consuming stuff that I really dont have time for.. with all the orders I have gotten lately.. hence why you all havent gotten an update.. plus now I am also trying to get my garden planted.. lol.. I got the tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and lettuce in.. still have cucumbers, yellow squash and zucchini and green beans to do.. hope to get the cucumbers in tonight.. needed to get thru my emails on Google and get myself updated on the computer.. as well as get my orders organized.. I am hoping that I can get all this done thru the weekend.. expect updates by Sunday.. if not before..

No comments: