BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 11, 2024

Spent my summer!

I spent my summer basically fostering cats.. mostly was doing old and sick ones as I am a retired vet tech.. my first one was Anna.. she came to me cos she wasnt eating and was 5 lbs.. pretty thin.. I figured out she was a fussy eater.. lol.. I got her eating and by the time she left she was 8.2 lbs.. went back up for adoption and was adopted less than a week later.. 


My next one was Mango.. he was an older male with hyperthyroidism.. he was quite sickly.. but a really nice cat.. Unfortunately he died about a month and a half with me.. 


My next cat was Jasper.. he had liver failure.. was only with me for 3 days as his disease was much more pronounced than we thought.. He was put to sleep after they had checked his blood work.. after that I needed a break.. as you can imagine..

My last cat was Lilly.. I liked her alot.. unfortunately my personal cat, Miley didnt.. after she attacked her three times.. I had to let her go back.. I just loved her Heart shaped nose!! So I now am stopping!!


No comments: