BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Books I read in September

 I think I probably did alot more reading this month, and will be doing alot more next month since I am doing that fundraiser.. Books I read:

Valentine By Elizabeth Wetmore

This book was good.. it was an action novel about a man raping a young girl. I am not sure where I got it from.. but I read it and put it up for sale. 

You can find it on eBay.. here.. It has a different cover than this, I copied this from Goodreads.. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145316091270 


Mini Christmas Crochet by Val Pierce

I got this book out of the library so I can copy the patterns. I have to say I copied alot of them.. 


Take Up Crochet by Sue Whiting

I took this out of the library to look thru for patterns.. to be honest.. I didnt find much because this ended up a beginners book.

Crochet Me by Kim Piper Werker

This book was filled with patterns for clothing, except all of them werent my size.. I probably would have copied more if they were.. 


I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie by Pamela Des Barres, Dave Navarro (Foreword)

I also got this from the library.. I remember reading articles about her, so when I heard about the book, I decided to read it.. 


The 5th Wave #1 - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

I actually own this book, and I will be putting it up for sale along with Book 2 later this month.. lack of time right now.


No comments: