BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Books I read in June

 I havent been doing that much reading.. simply because I have been busy putting things up for sale on eBay, Listia and TraderKat.. as well as recovering from eye surgery.. doing eye drops every 4 hours really runs me down.. lol.. 

Anyways.. here is what I read.. and a brief outline where the book is.. 

180 Days and Counting... #2 - Last Chance by B.R. Paulson

This was a paid download from Amazon.. I really like this series.. plan on reading the rest.

180 Days and Counting... #3 - Hold On by B.R. Paulson

This was the next book of the series.. also on Amazon

Avalon #3

Avalon #3 - Lady of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Diana L. Paxson

I read her first book many years ago.. and when I saw this one.. I got it.. I now have it up for sale on eBay.. for others to enjoy.. 

Rose Cottage Sisters #3-4

Return to Rose Cottage: The Laws of Attraction / For the Love of Pete by Sherryl Woods

Two book romance series.. perfect for sitting on the beach.. you also can find this one on my eBay.. for sale HERE

V #3 - The Pursuit of Diana By Allen L. Wold

Back in the mid 1980s, there was a TV series that was on about Aliens.. this book is based on this series.. as it is vintage.. the pages are yellowed.. but still readable.. also on eBay.. 

No comments: