BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 10, 2022

My Newest Hanging Towels

I have been busy working on topping towels, as well as putting more items up for sale on Ebay.. so I hadnt really anything new to tell you.. I am working on topping towels to clear out some of my 100s of towels I got in storage.. I didnt realize how many I had until I checked.. so my main focus will be topping these and getting them up for sale.. I also need to clear out my storefront on Facebook.. hope to start that tomorrow.. 

These are two I just finished topping and put up.. 

Faith Family Friends Hanging Towel – 2 available. $3.25 each
Nice gift for a friend.. topped in white with matching green trim and a green button.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Faith-Family-Friends-Hanging-Towel/1233716550


Welcome on Board Hanging Towel – 2 available. $3.30 each
For the nautical person at heart.. I have two similar but slightly different styles.. both are topped in white and edged in blue.. one style has clear tinted blue buttons.. the other has solid blue buttons.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Welcome-on-Board-Hanging-Towel/1233720386

No comments: