BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Months have gone by...


I cant believe I havent been here since February.. Am so sorry.. life just got in the way.. been busy with Dr. appts, PT (yep, again), working on a large crochet order, and just keeping up with life.. I didnt even realize how long it has been.. 

I got my garden in.. some items are doing really well.. like my tomatoes and zucchini.. others not as well.. my peas and green peppers.. my carrot seeds didnt even come up.. so just gonna put more green beans in.. 

Been working on cleaning out the house.. we gave a bunch of stuff (2 large trash bags full) to AmVets, a ton of stuff went out in the trash, and more going out this week.. been focusing on getting my items up for sale on eBay, and also now working on Patriotic hanging towels for 4th of July.. Pictures coming as I finish them.. 

No comments: