BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 27, 2019

Michelle's Update

Well.. am back to work.. faster than I planned as Ebay gave me 100 free ads.. cant waste them.. So I am back to work scanning items and putting them up for sale. most will be crocheting booklets.. but some are clothing and other items..

As I need to focus on one thing.. my main focus will be Ebay for now.. I want to clear out my house.. as I am hoping to start looking for another place to move to.. it is time.. and I dont want to move all these stuff.. so expect me to put up as many items as I can get free ads for.. and there will be specials in my Facebook group to help clear out faster.. if you belong to Facebook. join here for specials.. I generally send 4 items per day via here.. and starting after the new year.. one item per day will be discounted..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2484372481831557

No comments: