BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Michelle's Update

Things have been a bit insane here.. first I got sick with a inflamed sciatic nerve on my right side.. it hurt so bad I basically couldnt do anything.. then between PT and Dr appts, I was running around like a chicken without a head. Finally got all that under control and focused on catching up with orders and getting my 4th of July hanging towels made and put up.. you can see them all in my store..

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/cats_meow_crochet

I have alot of towels to go up.. many of them are summer ones.. I just havent had time to get them up.. hopefully by this week I will be caught up and working on my orders.. right now, I am taking care of my best friend's dog who first had pneumonia, then got Lepto.. so she needed me to help her since I am a retired Vet Tech and can do IV fluids and force feedings..

I am doing inventory as I dont even remember what I got up or what I sold.. once that is done I can get back to crocheting..

No comments: