BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Update on my Prices..

As much I hate to do this, I am going to raise my prices for most of my items 10% - 15% on April 1st the latest.  I am barely making any money on my items as it is.. and the prices of supplies and fees are going up higher and higher.. I am giving everyone fair warning so this way you can take advantage of orders ahead of time.. this will include all orders that are not paid in full for by then..

Also I am getting alot of cancelled orders so unless you are a regular I will not save items for anyone without a deposit of at least 25% of your total order.  If this is a custom order, I will need 50% down.  All items now will need to be paid via Paypal on via Facebook for the deposit.. I will not hold any more orders for more than 30 days.. after that.. if you dont pay or reply.. I will sell your item with NO REFUND for the deposits.. Thank you.

Michelle
Bonanza https://www.bonanza.com/booths/cats_meow_crochet
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crochet.cats.meow

No comments: