BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Havent been feeling too good..

I have back problems.. narrowing of the spinal column at the lower back.. cos of that I often get sciatic problems.. sometimes really bad.. well.. about a week ago I got hit with a nasty one.. couldnt stand, sit or even lay not in pain.. so off to the Dr. I went.. on pain meds and muscle relaxers.. so when not in pain I am asleep cos of the meds.. I am slowly getting better.. I have more time in a day I am awake and not in pain.. so try to do a little I need to do every day.. I am behind in everything.. but showly I will get back to myself once I get back to PT.. so please bare with me if you are waiting on a order or a reply to an order... I am trying to get things done as soon as possible.

No comments: