BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sunglass/Eyeglass Cases

I just finally got my pictures of my newest items.. these are sunglass or eyeglass cases.. I made a bunch of them for the craft show that I ended up not doing.. so I will be putting them up for sale.. and also raffling off one of them.. more on that on a later day..

For today I am showing off one of them.. these will start off at $3 each + postage.. but will go up in cost once I put them up on Etsy.. so if you want one.. drop me a line now.. I also will do custom orders for these.. the prices will depend on if I have all the supplies in the house. if I do.. It will cost you $3 each too..

This one is in baby colors with a aqua blue and yellow trim.. and cute girl riding a bike button.. these are all the views..




No comments: