BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Changes in my Etsy Store

I originally had my store so it would automatically accept checks and money orders for any orders in Etsy.. I will need to stop this now as I have had several orders that ended up not sending a check or money order.. in order to keep my prices low, I cannot afford to have this keep happening again and again.. as each time Etsy charges me to relist the item not paid for..

I will still accept checks.. but if you wish to order this way you will need to send a personal email to me or a message on Etsy.. I then will pull the item off of Etsy.. but not cancel it.  All checks/money orders must be received within 10 business days from your order or the time will be returned so others can buy it..

Thank you for understanding..

No comments: