BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 12, 2016

No I havent fallen off the face of the Earth..

Just had alot on my plate the last few months.. finally getting some time to take pictures of some of the stuff I made.. not the best pictures. I was rushing.. will retake them again tomorrow..

Plastic Bag Holders.. I got two done.. one is a shell and one is a blue star.. these are made of microfiber towels.. and edged in Simply Soft. Each has a button closure which makes it easy to hang in all sorts of places.. this is my special design.. made one previously and really liked the idea, so now they all are being made like this.. these are on sale for $6 each.  I havent put them up on Etsy yet, but they can be ordered directly from me..

Just drop me a line at catsmeowcrochet67@gmail.com.



No comments: