BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Update!


Been a while since I did this.. decided it was time to take a break and just say hi to everyone and thank them for reading my blog entries.. 

I have been working on Easter towels and dishclothes.. and also will be starting an order for dog/cat butt coasters and a scrunchie someone bidded on Listia.

I also have been cleaning thru my books and patterns.. putting them up on either Facebook, Listia or Ebay.. trying to clear out the tons and tons of items I have in my craft room.. I have so much I dont even know what I have anymore.. smile... everytime I clean thru things I am astonished at what I find.. grin.. 

I am also getting into the spring mode.. looking for ideas to make for items.. probably some baby items, coasters, cup cozies, and of course more towels.. smile.. if you have any ideas for me.. dont hesitate to let me know.. Well.. off to sales stuff for the day.. hope you have a nice day!!

No comments: